For recruitment related information, please email: QDRecruitment@mcdermottwuchuan.com
||No. of Positions
Purpose of the Job
- To develop, enhance, maintain and support Database Management Systems that enable the automation of Business Processes.
- Scope of responsibility ranges from the design and data integrity of stable Databases to the full recovery of Databases in the event of a Disaster.
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction with the performance of Databases and the ability of Development Projects to meet stated objectives.
Main Duties of the Jobholder
- Installs Database Management System Software.
- Controls access to Application Data .
- Generates Reports indication Database Activity to highlight potential Security Violations.
- Analyzes Reports indicating Database Activity to highlight potential Performance Problems.
- Monitors Database performance mechanisms to maintain and enhance data integrity and availability.
- Tunes Database to optimize End User Transaction response time.
- Deploys Application Databases to the Production Environment.
- Ensures that Database Recovery meets Fault Tolerant Requirements of the supported Business Processes.
- Completes Application LifeCycle Documentation for Approval by Data Center Operations.
- Intergrates Database Recovery Procedures into Disaster Recovery Plans and Business Continuity Plans.
- Problem solves and resolves Application Database Defects in the Production Environment.
- Restores Database using Logos and/or Backup-Restore Procedures to mitigate the risks of a Fault Event.
- Prepares Production Change Management and Fault Change Management Requests.
- Develop application based on business request.
- Recovers Database Environment using Disaster Recovery Procedures to mitigate the risks of a Disaster.
- Develops Standards, Processes, and Procedures for application development Function.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience with object oriented analysis/design.
Familiarity with relational databases, preferably Oracle and SQL Server.
Strong programming skills especially in .Net ,Java .
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese.
Requires very little Supervision.
- 3-5 Years programming skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.