For recruitment related information, please email: QDRecruitment@mcdermottwuchuan.com
||No. of Positions
|E&I Detail Engineer
Purpose of the Job
- As E&I engineer join the detail design work for offshore EPC projects.
Main Duties of the Jobholder
- Prepare project specifications and datasheets.
- Develop procurement deliverables.
- Prepare engineering calculations.
- Prepare and update one-line diagrams.
- Prepare schematics diagrams.
- Prepare communication systems detailing.
- Prepare inter-connection wiring diagram.
- Update equipment list, electrical load list and equipment weight.
- Interface with architectural and HVAC.
- Familiar about the detail design and analysis for offshore engineering.
Familiar about the international standard used for offshore project design.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
Able to use PDMS & Auto CAD.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
Team player with excellent communication skills.
- 3 years' experience in the field of EIT design as well as profound knowledge of design methodology.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Ship-Building, Offshore, Electrical or related disciplines.