For recruitment related information, please email: QDRecruitment@mcdermottwuchuan.com
||No. of Positions
|Mechanical Detail Engineer
Purpose of the Job
- As mechanical engineer join the detail design work for offshore EPC projects.
Main Duties of the Jobholder
- Prepare project specifications and datasheets.
- Develop procurement deliverables.
- Update equipment list for assigned equipment based on supplier data.
- Coordinate with other disciplines or suppliers for all assigned equipments.
- Attend final inspections and FATs as required.
- Provide inputs for the project design basis document.
- Prepare spare part list and special tools list.
- Analyze design envelopes, define mechanical interfaces and create related drawings.
- Familiar about the equipments for offshore engineering.
Familiar about the international standard used for offshore project design.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
Able to use PDMS & Auto CAD.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
Team player with excellent communication skills.
- 3 years' experience in the field of mechanical design as well as profound knowledge of design methodology.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Ship-Building, Offshore, Mechanical or related disciplines.