For recruitment related information, please email: QDRecruitment@mcdermottwuchuan.com
||No. of Positions
|Piping Detail Engineer
Purpose of the Job
- As piping engineer join the detail design work for offshore EPC projects.
Main Duties of the Jobholder
- Prepare project specifications and datasheets.
- Develop procurement deliverables.
- Prepare pipe stress analysis and review critical pipe supports.
- Provide input to P&ID; update P&ID.
- Provide updates and issue piping line list as required.
- Coordinate piping activities with other engineering disciplines.
- Verity inputs to line list.
- Familiar about the detail design and analysis for offshore engineering.
Familiar about the international standard used for offshore project design.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
Able to use PDMS & Auto CAD.
- Good communication skill with internal and external.
Intend to cooperate with team members.
- 3 years work experience on offshore engineering.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Piping, Ship-Building, Offshore, Mechanical or related disciplines.