For recruitment related information, please email: QDRecruitment@mcdermottwuchuan.com
||No. of Positions
Purpose of the Job
- As process engineer join the detail design work for offshore EPC projects.
Main Duties of the Jobholder
- Evaluate the design basis and prepare process simulation and H&M balances.
- Develop PFDs and P&IDs.
- Perform process calculations and process studies.
- Size equipment and provide process data to common template for equipment list.
- Provide line sizing and provide process data to line list.
- Evaluate all hydraulics for the project.
- Prepare specifications and process data inputs to mechanical/instrumentation datasheets.
- Review supplier data.
- Provide assistance to piping, instrument and electrical engineering for related information.
- Participate in HAZOP analyses.
- Familiar about the detail design and analysis for offshore engineering.
Familiar about the international standard used for offshore project design.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
Able to use PDMS.
- Good communication skill with internal and external.
Intend to cooperate with team members.
- 3 years work experience on offshore process engineering.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Chemical, Ship-Building, , Offshore , Mechanical or related disciplines.