For recruitment related information, please email: QDRecruitment@mcdermottwuchuan.com
||No. of Positions
Purpose of the Job
- As safety engineer join the detail design work for offshore EPC projects.
Main Duties of the Jobholder
- Prepare project specifications and datasheets.
- Develop procurement deliverables.
- Producing the safety design philosophies.
- Firewater demand calculation.
- Mark-up the equipment layout.
- Firewater system analysis report.
- Producing SAME and SAME registers.
- Attend HAZID/HAZOP studies workshops.
- Provide input and review cause-effect matrix.
- Provide safety inputs to operations manual.
- Familiar about the detail design and analysis for offshore engineering.
Familiar about the international standard used for offshore project design.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
Able to use Auto CAD.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
Team player with excellent communication skills.
- 5 years' experience in the field of safety study as well as profound knowledge of design methodology.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Ship-Building, Offshore, safety or related disciplines.