For recruitment related information, please email: QDRecruitment@mcdermottwuchuan.com
||No. of Positions
Purpose of the Job
- Lead to perform proper scaffolding design as per module drawings, and calculate the stress of scaffolding parts, to meet international scaffolding standards requirements.
Main Duties of the Jobholder
- Scaffolding design, including duty classification, access/egress, and anchor points etc.
- Stress analysis for scaffolding parts, including standard, ledger, transom, coupler, wind/ground load etc.
- Method statement for scaffolding erection/dismantle/modification.
- Scaffolding materials inspection and scaffolder certificate check.
- Inspects and evaluates the condition of scaffoldings on site and develops measures for improvement;
- Scaffolding materials and scaffolders manpower estimating, and plan the schedule.
- Routine inspection on site to ensure the safety and quality of scaffolding.
- Technical training for scaffolders and other relative personnel.
- Perform task risk assessment.
- Other duties assigned by scaffolding supervisor
- Detailed knowledge of fabrication & erection techniques used for onshore/offshore modules/platforms and associated codes and standards
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Well understanding of British/Australia scaffolding standards.
- Stress analysis skills and drawing skills.
- Familiar with related international codes and regulations（e.g. API, ANSI, ASTM, ASME）.
- Strong ability of communication.
- 5 years work experience as scaffolding engineer.
- Bachelor Degree
- International certificate for scaffolding engineer.