For recruitment related information, please email: QDRecruitment@mcdermottwuchuan.com
||No. of Positions
|Structure Detail Engineer
Purpose of the Job
- As Structure engineer join the detail design work for offshore EPC projects.
Main Duties of the Jobholder
- Provide input to structural design basis documents.
- Prepare technical specifications.
- Perform structural analyses and prepare design reports and calculations.
- Provide input to structural drafting for 3D modelling and drawings.
- Review weigh control report.
- Oversee or prepare computer structural analysis models.
- Prepare specifications and process data inputs to mechanical/instrumentation datasheets.
- Coordinate with other disciplines for inter-discipline review.
- Familiar about the detail design and analysis for offshore engineering.
Familiar about the international standard used for offshore project design.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
Able to use PDMS & Tekla.
- Good communication skill with internal and external.
Intend to cooperate with team members.
- 3 years work experience on offshore engineering.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Civil, Ship-Building, Offshore, Mechanical or related structural disciplines.